Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Katie and Nigel's Wedding




My daughter Katie Saywood married Nigel Davison on 27 May 2005. The ceremony and reception were held in the Mansion House at Edinburgh Zoo It was wonderful! Here are a couple of pictures of the occasion: the first one is the stretch limo outside our house, waiting to take the bride and wedding party to the ceremony and the second was taken just after the wedding (before the reception)- don't they look happy!

Katie and Nigel keep many reptiles as pets, including leopard geckos. My husband, Gus, keeps tropical fish, especially cichlids. I hope posting 2 photos works & they are not too squashed!

1 comment:

Paul Penfold (aka Paul Allandale in SL) said...

Hi Penny
Very nice personal blog, and looks like a very happy couple in the photos!!

I have just added a note on my blog about our new Moodle LMS if you are interested.
Paul